Sunday, June 7, 2009

[ Baobeii happy day . ]

* My roommate-Ah Pong. =)
* Lying behind her.
Went Sg.Wang with Ah Pong today.

Shop.Shop and Shop.

Till my legs were already shouted "STOP".

Haha.

I bought a singlet and extended my hair. =)

New look.

* Just simply took it while waiting for the monorail. Going to take nicer picture when I am free. Hehe.

Bought a special lighter for baobeii too.

And when he saw me

He was damn excited cause my long hair is back. =D

Baobeii arr.

I did it because of you.

Haha.

Kinda serious of my pamper towards you.

How are you going to pamper me back??

Haha.

Anyway

So glad to see how was your response.

I know you like it freaking much.

Love you. Mr.Melvin.

By the way, my post now is going to wish my best friend's girl girl-MunYee, which is my ka jie also

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!

I purposely put this picture.

Haha.

Lalala~

Hope you sweet sweet with our Ah Lu forever ya. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers