Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[ It's approaching me . ]

25th June is coming soon.

Looking forward to it.

Keep having nightmares these days.

Sleep in an air-con room but I wake up with cold sweat these days.

LOL.

Too stress?

Or feeling vexed?

Job . Room . Test .

All the problems torture me.

DAMN.

Received the very first birthday gift from Ah Mey and Ah Kong.

Thanks.

The gift made me cried finally.

Spotted a bouquet bear at comic shop.

But it's not belong to me I think.

Kinda sad.

As I like bouquet bear damn much.

I just had one which was gave by baobeii this Valentine's Day.

I still keeping it well.

Haha.

Same to the lollipop.

Hmmm...


* The very last of it . Sobsob . T.T

Hope one day I can get another bouquet bear from baobeii.

Hope I have a very nice birthday this year.

I miss you. Baobeii Melvin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers