Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[ 3 days 2 nights for Children Camp 5 . ]

The CC5 event was ended successfully.

Tire . Tire . Still tire .

So I skipped class again.

I can feel that warning letter is approaching me.

LOL

Some more auntie visits wei.

Sien.

Luckily she visits me after the camp.

Haha.

Baobeii broke his promise as Chang Wei's coming I think.

Haha.

Well

Enjoy the moment.

But don't forget to miss me huh. =)

Hmm...

Lots of things gonna shout out here.

Which should I start first?

Created a Facebook account last night.

It's totally different from Friendster.

It's quite nice.

But I think I won't get addicted to it.

Haha.


* My profile. =)

I did a quiz.

LOL. It's totally fake wei.

3rd October 2011 will be my wedding's date.

LOL.

Sweat. ==

Mr.Melvin, are you going to marry me soon?

Haha.

Anyway, it's just a quiz.

Haha.

As the CC5 last for 3 days and 2 nights

It's hard for me to explain those happy things that had happened nehx.

So a lots of photos are here to replace those words.

Hehe.

I was the monitor of Group 10.

We named it as Grey Lychee.

" Every where we go, people want to know, who we are? we are we are Lychee yo! Lychee yo! "

This is our group cheer and it made my sound totally turned worse when we were playing games. =x



* Was wearing all the children's booklets.


* The only THREE male facis. LOL.
from left: Wei Xing, Ah Jon, Ah Bey.



* Part of the group with the camp shirts.


* The second day of the camp. With Bala.


* William was being bullied by Ah bey gor gor. XD


* Le Lee's sweetheart-William.


* Were at the last station of outdoor game.


* I looked damn ugly la. Cause whole night didn't sleep ler. ><
* Mum-mum lo.


* There was a magic show in front. But this guy preferred to sleep. =D


* Kesava. The one who enjoyed washing dishes and who has asthma.


* These two jie jie and gor gor were act cute-ing. ==


* Were designing the poster. * The result. Haha. This is what we call as "Kids' Art".


* Two best friends.


* William and I.


* The kid from Myanmar.


* Looked here and said cheese. =)


* All facis of Group 10. Yo~ Lychee yo~


* Halo. We are Grey Lychee.


* Boys' picture here.


* Something wrong with Ee Li nehx. Cause got an unforgetable birthday?


* Lai lai lai. My turn to act. Haha.


* Again. Not a full-member group picture. Haix.


* Were having fun together. KWX showed a weird face. XD


* The full poster's look.


* "One day, poweranger and capboy are about to have fight...."


* Was teaching them how to act on the stage.


* Talent show-ing. Poweranger team vs. Capboy Team.


* Poweranger-Kesava. Capboy-Vicky. * Policeman-Saravanan came and stopped the war.


* Terminator-Wei Xing gor gor came and killed the policeman. Haha. And we had a dance after that.

7 of the facis stayed at common room to discuss about the talent show for 2 hours long.

But we came out with this kinda stupid story.

Haha.

However, we got the best morality prize.
* Luckily I can say something out. LOL.


* Was talking with Mogilan I think. XD


* Batuman. XD


* Photo time. I was damn tire and showed the most ugly faces that I have ever seen. Bi~see your lao po. Haix.


* Picture again. =)


* Jia Sheng-the one who is the most naughty and who can ties his shoelaces for half an hour. Haha. Ah Bey. I sure you know huh.


* Monters William and monster Jing from Mars. XD

Disgusting photo of myself.

LOL.

Nice memories I had.

Most of these children are orphans.

We cried after they went back to their own houses.

Some of them cried too.

Children need loves.

We all touching by them at last.

Started to miss them when they stepped out Sport Hall.

Kids, don't forget us.

Okay?

Although I enjoyed in this camp, all my kids ate my health and mood after that.

Haha.

They are small and cute monsters who can really make you pengsan.

Haha.

That's why more and more condom advertisements here and there. XD

To whom ever read my blog

Try to show your love to orphans.

They need loves from you.

And don't give up easily in your life.

As they did it.

Why don't you?

Baobeii.

I need your hug right now.

Haha.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers