Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[ My birthday eve . ]

Queued at AO since 6.45am.

Finally I got my room back.

So fucking excited. XD

I met my next roommate there too.

Haha.

Ee Lin.

Fat fat and talk-active girl.

Nice to meet you. =)

But I felt really tire.

So skipped class again.

Oh my god.

I AM A BAD STUDENT THIS SEMESTER. XD

While I was having my second sleep.

I had a dream.

Kinda..sad dream.

Ya, I think so.

It's sad.

But it's weird too.

What the hell made me dreamed about her?

Something wrong with my mind these few days?

Well.

Seriously I feel down when I saw her photos or other things else.

As I can't forget something that she told me before.

She was lying to me that time? Perhaps.

I can't even know about the past.

Even though I really wish to know about it.

Sad. Blue. Down.

Anyway,

Don't ever think about it again.

Okay?

As I am going to have an unforgettable birthday.

It will just break my mood.

My brain. My soul.

Please don't make me recall it back again.

IT'S NASTY.

I HATE IT.

Although sometimes, I really admire you for having such a nice memory with him for 6 months.

I hope I won't be a loser.

I WON'T.



P/s : Don't have birthday mood right now. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers