Saturday, June 27, 2009

[ Nice birthday of 2009 . ]

I had a nice nice nice birthday this year at Bagan Lalang. XD

I was so excited when someone flattered a birthday cake and came over me.

Kinda touching.


* 19th birthday cake.

Thanks Ah Jon and Ah Bey who went and bought it.

But this is the plan of the 5 cutie Group 10 members.

Haha.

Here come the pictorials. =)


* Was getting into INTI bus. Ee Li, Wei Xing, Ah Jon, Ah Bey.

* Reached after half an hour.

* Am I looked like an auntie? XD

* I like this picture much. From left- Kuek, Ee Li, Jing.

* I was talking something to Ee Li-the photographer. ==

* Three of us with the beautiful sunset.

* Jing and Wendy. =)

* It's hard for me to make a nice footprint. =x

* Purposely asked Wendy to take this picture. I like it. =)

* Wei Xing made it for me. =)

* A fake cake was made by Wai Kit. It's tasty. LOL XD

* Was making wishes. Hehe.

* Were sitting along the roadside having our dinner and disturbing those pass-by people.

* Taken by Wei Xing.

* I was glad to have that moment.

* Wai Kit was being pushed by OC and Shurgan.

* Again. The funny Wai Kit.

* Wendy and I.

* Guys, this is the best way to dry your shirt. XD

The day ended with the lateh-time at Bistro.

Got a new friend named Wai Hong.

He said he will gives me his hand-make present when LEO mission.

Thanks in advance !

Okay. 25th June was finished.

Here's 26th June.

After LAW class

I went baobeii's house.


* As Tiramisu can't keep for 2 hours long, so baobeii bought me this cake. =)


* After that we had our dinner. As his promised, bah kut teh ! =D

The only eternal regret is I DIDN'T TAKE PHOTO WITH MY DEAREST BAOBEII. =(

Haix.

Sad.

But I have to thank my baobeii a lot lot lot lot !

As this is my very first birthday with him.

May be I don't have a chance to celebrate your birthday as it is in the long semester break
* It will kill me as I can't even meet you in the 2 months. T.T

Somehow I have a plan now.

Hope I can accomplish it.

Hehe.

Baobeii still owing me my birthday gift.

Remember a.

Haha.


* The bear from Shin, the 2 pillow-shaped phone ornament from Ah Jon, the candy from Shurgan, and the frame from Ah Mey and Ah Kong.


I wonder what I suppose to say to express my feeling out.

But THANKS !

For all of you. =)

Going back home by taxi at 11am.

Hmm..

It's costly but no choice.

Gonna leave baobeii for 1 day+.

Would he miss me?

I hope he will.

Haha.

Baobeii at CyberJaya right now.

Dota-ing I think.

I miss him.

For very damn much. XD

I can't ever leave out a second don't to miss him.

As he has stolen my heart away.

I LOVE HIM MUCH ~

He is my precious man.

Haha.

Don't ever try to grab him away from me. ><



P/s: Rest in peace. Michael Jackson.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers