Wednesday, March 23, 2011

far-away



I tear when every time I listen to this song.
It reminds me one of your post in your dead blog.
It reminds me a lot of our stories.
If it doesn't, maybe it will not be our love song since 2 years ago.
=)
Well, it does really describe the condition we are having now.
I mean, 1 in singapore and 1 in nilai.
Kinda far, isn't it?
My half day's time wasted in the bus for travelling to nilai from here.
That's why I can't even spend more than 24 hours with him when we meet.
What a big sigh, right?
3 weeks.
Have been 3 weeks we do not meet each other.
But your smile is still so clearly carved in my mind.
Yet I miss your hugs so badly.
=(

Anyway, I am going to meet him next week !
Hope I can make it on Friday night.
So damn looking forward to next week.
Salary + I-baby + Melvin Tey !
I broke like hell right now.
Please teach me how to survive with 3 dollars within 2 days.
OMFG.
*freakout, so seriously*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers