Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awwww.

Aww . Aww . Aww .
I told baby I have to save save save but ...
Seriously, money not enough la weii.
By the way, the number of items in my wishlist is keep on increasing ler.

1. Touchy I-baby. (either 3GS or 4)

























2. A new purse.



























3. Sony TX9/R


























4. A necklace with my name on. 




























Aiyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Why so many things are tempting me crazily?
I wish I am a rich girl.
Duhhhh.
Please ignore my non-sense.
Everybody wish to be rich too, either a rich man will never feel that he is rich enough for his whole life.
Don't know when can I get them home and when I am going to pay back my debts AND when I am going to pay for my IELTS fees.
God.
Everything needs money.
*slap forehead*
I shouldn't tell myself to save money again, although I do so whenever I spend my money.
I always tell myself "aiyo, cannot liao, next month cannot buy liao"
But hor....
Hahahahaha.
It ended up will turn to be like "aiyak, nevermind, I just buy 1 stuff only ma, should be alright gua"
So, I am telling myself now,
YOU SHOULDN'T SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM NOW ONWARDS !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.





Sorry, currently too bore.
=p


































2 comments:

黑小魔之家 said...

go for i phone5, will launch middle of this years. price will be the same as current iphone 4 price

W.Jing said...

no money wei :(

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers