Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lately .

It's April now.
I think the time has been adjusted so that 2012 is coming faster to us.
LOL.
You get what I mean? Haha.
Earth's tragedy.
You believe it? I don't, seriously.
Please don't ask me why, hahahahaha.

Okay okay.
Today is qing ming jie.
Have you eaten popiah?
Ewww, my favourite. Especially with the sweet sauce on.
I went for my very first time grave-cleaning on Sunday morning.
I experienced much and got slight sun-burnt, though.














3 little cuties. :)

Sorry, I was very ugly at that moment.  :x

mama said touch this will get lots of money !

touch this and your writing will be very nice and neat !

Damn colorful.



My hand was colorful too ! Haha

Eating ice-cream in hot weather is the best !





































































































Cleaned 6 graves on that day and celebrated brother's and cousin's birthday at grandma's house in the evening.





















We used to celebrate anyone's birthday at grandma's house.
I like it.
;)

Finally, I have got myself i-baby.
But I feel very guilty for buying it without permission.
Daddy was so angry with me that day.
Sigh.
Sorry, I know I am just too greedy and impatient.
:(
Addicted to its application and games !
Haha.
Tried to take a picture with Lomolomo just now.
See.



































My fringe is very long now.
No time to go for a hair-cut.
Duh.
So sad I can't download Pudding Camera.
:'(


Counting down 3 days.
3 days more to meet my dear.
Awwww.
Freaking excited !
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers