Monday, February 21, 2011

Selamat Bertunang, Alice [Part 1]

Here comes the update for my beloved Alice.
Hahaha.
A'ann, please don't jealous since I called her as my beloved.
LOL.
She is my dad's worker yet she was my secondary schoolmate too.
She has a pair of big eyes with long eyelash that I always envy of.

Took this picture just because of her eyelash. Nice right?

Yesterday was her tunang day.
Haha.
She engaged with her bf, A'ann.
Not much photos were taken using my sis's phone so there will be another Part 2 update in next week.
Stay tune people.   =]

The bride of the day. *wink*
Showing her cincin-s.  =)


Presents-presents.

self-happy-ing.

Mummy and bro joined.   =D


Am I toooooo skinny?  =(

Love this most.  =)

Her make-up is not worth for RM80 la seriously.





Self-enjoying. LOL !
I should edit this photo to make it like an ancient photo.
Macam camera tuu saya punye je. Hahahaha.

Part 1 ends here.
No more photos to be uploaded.




Selamat Bertunang, Alice & A'ann.






Maybe, I should give up i-baby and get a DSLR for myself before I go to New Zealand.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Please forgive my greedy-ness.
=p



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers