Monday, October 11, 2010

JB again.


Went JB again with baby.
Took some 38 pictures in the car instead of doing nothing.
Haha.
See, he was acting cute !
LOL.



Leisure Mall and Pelangi Plaza the next day.
The so-called shopping day.
I wanna go CS someday, I swear !
I like to capture all about him without his notice.
But I wonder why.
More attractive?
Muahahaha.
Perhaps.




Not much comments for the 2 shopping centers.
They aren't shopping centers for me seriously.
Haha.
If not, I won't step into pusat amusement le luh.
That was my first time to play those games inside.
How funny.
Headed to The Coffee Bean afterwards.







 Muahahaha.
The beloved one.
So damn cute.
Especially the one with his brother.



 These are the only things that I bought on Saturday.
Mummy is gonna mad at me if she see this.
Haha.
Rich man's daughter.
She used to say that.
Seriously, the small pack of biscuits costs me RM3.90 each.
And I bought 7 of them.
Goshhh.
Mummy, don't scold me huh.
=s

Not really in mood for updating my bloggy today.
Maybe I am still in lazy mode.
*slap*
Wake up please.


I hope I will have a wonderful JB trip with him next time.
Oh ya, thanks to lao gong's daddy for cooking me bird nest.
Weeeeeeeeeee.    =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers