Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IHATEU. Auntie P


Hello peeps.
I am Monster Jing.
Nice to meet you.
=]

"What the phuck?!"
Baby is gonna yell at me when he read this post.
"So ugly you still dare to show up here a?"
"Aiyer, who is this? So ugly punye."
See... I can guess what he will say even he is out for guitar lesson.
Sorry guys, you are gonna wash your eyes after reading.
Haha.
Auntie P visits me ma.
No choice.
She always bring her enormous pimples kids come along to meet me.
No ways to reject her.
Hope Mr. Mask can calm her excited mood down after visiting me.
Sigh.




A sudden rain caused me to pin my fringe up.
Like I was showing my thick and black eyebrow.
Umbrella is really useless when it comes to heavy rain.
Haha.
No car no choice.



1 comments:

DvD said...

XD really macam monster leh XD

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers