Friday, October 22, 2010

Assignments vs Jing

Consumer Behavior Individual Assignment - 25th October 2010.
Operation Management Test 2 - 27th October 2010
Malaysian Economy Group Assignment - 29th October 2010
Malaysian Economy Test 2 - 29th October 2010 (is yet to be confirmed)

* After dinner.
" Let's start our cb assignment when we are homed " said baby.
" Okayy. " I answered.

Ended up --
Baby caught flu and no mood to touch the case study.
I was de-motivated by the damn headache and leave the case study crying in my laptop alone.

Muahahaha.
Hey man, stop crapping please.
Lazy say lazy lah.
xD
Lazy-worm-couple.
Hope we can really survive in UK next year which the life is likely to torture your body 99 either physically or mentally.
LOL.




Our Degree dreamworld.
Jia you.
=D



Going to sleep soon.
Looking forward to the Genting trip with my family and baby next Saturday.
Yuhoooo .......


Silly couple .
You & me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers