Saturday, June 12, 2010

Isn't it?


Fuck man.

Update with the damn mood after I wasn't here for 1 week+.
A piece of shit can?
I hate cigarette seriously.
But I wonder why I will choose this sort of smoking picture to be uploaded to my post whenever I am moody.
Maybe it suits to describe how the sadness is.
Haha.
I will try to take a cigarette when I want to take some pictures.
However, I won't start smoking.
Don't worry okay?
:D



I am lazy to update my post with the Perhentian trip as there are too many photos to be uploaded and I have uploaded to my fb.
Haha.
So just go and see there yea.

Time is passing faster and faster.
Shits.
Have you try your best to treasure the moment?
I am leaving.
Would you miss me?


I thought you will keep a chance for us to go for a movie.
:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers