Tuesday, June 29, 2010

happy 20th birthday

Yipeeeeeeeeeee
Got a surprise from Albin, Wei Chean, Chang Wei, Daniel, Ah Kit and baby after I came back from Children Camp 6 rehearsal.
Really thanks a lot to you guys.
Group picture was taken but Wei Chean was left out as she was the camera girl.
Haha.

As I had mentioned in the previous post, my birthday is the first day of CC6.
Thanks to all the committees who sang birthday song to me at 12a.m.
Kinda paiseh actually.
Haha.
CC6 ended successfully on 27th June 2010.
Everyone of us was exhausted to the max !
But the efforts worth for the kids.
They need love, they need care.
But they can't get it even though they have been sent to the orphanages.
Some of them even be abused by the guardians.
I was in charge for the first aid during the camp.
Most of the kids came over me because of the old wounds.
The wounds were infected, allergy, self-abuse and many more.
The worse thing is that their Homes do not know/care about the things.
How bad can?
I feel I am so lucky than 100+ of them.


I was not a facilitator for this time so i did not have any kid.
But Victoria likes me lots.
She kept come over me and talk to me, kacau me.
I was frighten when I knew that she is already 8-year-old.
She is so freaking small and tiny.
:(



Anyway, I am waiting for the CC6 photos to be uploaded to FB.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So excited ler.


And one more thing that I am gonna emphasize here is that I got a big big surprise from my beloved roommate when I reached my room today.
God.
The present is so nice that makes me not really want to open it and have a taste from the cookies.
It is from Famous Amos.
:)
Makxx. Love you girl.


Besides that, the bf gave me this two chocolate teddy.
I am gonna hang to my phone if I can get my AINO from daddy.
Hiak hiak hiak~
:D




Heart you lots my boy.
F.O.R.E.V.E.R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers