Monday, June 14, 2010


Baby and I chatted last night before we closed our eyes like what we did usually.
We talked the topic about what am I going to do after my Diploma life ends in INTI.
I told baby that I am going to find a job in KL.
But he strongly disagree with that.
He said that KL is a fuckin' dangerous place and nobody can take care of me.
"Don't tell me you are so looking job in KL because it is near to Nilai?"
Slap forehead please.
He hit the main point.   :(
See, he knows me so well huh.
Haha.
However, I got my second reason also la.
I wanna get a different job experience ma.
And I don't care about how much the salary will be.
A lot of friends' names appear in my mind now baby.
Haha.
Baby asked me to work with daddy after I graduated.
Or just try to work at BP at least the place is near to my house.
He made me confuse at that moment.
Yet he said something that touched my heart again.   :)
"You have to know that if you work at KL, it's very tough for u to survive. How much your salary will be? Your rental? Your transportation? Just stay at BP and work with your dad. Wait for me to graduate then we can work together, stay together. At least we can share the rental, at least I can take care of you."
Hey man. How sweet can?
I started a question after that. "How about if I really go UK for my Degree?"
"I will go with you."

Ewwwwwwwww.
I was like "slap me please. am i dreaming?"
God has given a sweetheart to me.
Appreciate so much.
Please don't ever take him away from me.
NEVER.

It was like a sweet dream for me last night.
Oh, I can see the ants are coming over me now.
Heeeeeeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers