Sunday, June 20, 2010

Insomnia .

Suffer from insomnia again.
What's wrong with me?
My eyesbags sibeh obvious liao ler.
As you can see in the photo above.
Enough le ler.
Nabehh.

Seriously, what would you do if you suffer from the damn insomnia?
Wake up and keep refreshing the Facebook home page? *although there's no most recent news updated*
Log in any game to cure the boredom?
Blogging?
Or be a guaiguailoi do assignments?
Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Shit shit shit.
Where got the damn mood to do assignment ler?

Blogging+Facebook-ing+drama-ing right now.
Finished all the letters and memos that I supposed to done asap.
Phiew~
But I am gonna be a busy bird tomorrow as I have to send all the letters out, do the booking stuffs and follow up with Mr. Gerald.
Grrrrrrrrrr.
Anyway, I will try to sleep later in order to avoid myself to fall sick during this freakin' busy period.



Need to go for a shopping.  :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers