Saturday, June 19, 2010


Haha.
Can you see the shape on baby's leg?
Who did that huh?
So pro. Hahaha.
Of course, WWJ la.
I sat on baby's leg and I found that after I stood up.
It's amusing right?
Heeeeeeeee.

CC6 is around the corner which means that my birthday is coming soon.
Sigh.
But baby said it doesn't matter as we can celebrate it no matter when.
Ok luh.
I am waiting for your surprise okay?
Although I am not sure whether or not I will got a surprise from you.
Haha.
Can't go back home also.
Father's Day this Sunday, my birthday next Friday.
Duh.

All the paper works are my birthday present I think.
Haha.
Special right?
Wakakaka.


A present that come for ruining my mood.
Give me all the tensions and stresses.
3 assignments which due on next week are waiting for me.   o0o
How to survive?

I hope I will be free after 27th June 2010.
Keep it up please.
It will end soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers