Thursday, February 25, 2010



Bloggie~
It's holiday tomorrow.
Since everyone is going back home and baby is going for his dota training,
The only thing that I can do it's concentrate on my work tomorrow.
Sigh.
No choice.
I need money.
But I wonder when I only can get my very first salary from them. :(

I slept for almost 12 hours today. LOL.
How pig.
I don't know why I was so fuckin' sleepy and tired.
Haha.
But I think now I am fresh to do my meeting minutes and going for xinyi's interview later.
Haha.

Yeah.
Finally I got the copies of our 大头贴.
Haha.
Thanks my dearest roommate and Callie.
:)


Although it's so blur, but I still love it to the core!

Ah Hong, Ah Yuan and Ah Kiong were missing. Haha. Sorry for that yea.
XP

Went Bii's house last night.
His wallpaper really freak me out and I was like...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
I was totally like drinking the vinegar.
So sad man.
I am seriously mind that wallpaper.
But I am just bearing with it.
Sigh.

Leave those unhappy things aside.
While we were reading ShinChan comic,
I took this photo of the huaidan-man.


Let me introduce. He is my huaidan-man. Going to 20 years-old. Staying in the world called DOTA. But I am addicted to his side with this fuckin' nice smile.
Behtahan. I just love it.
:)
375 days before I followed him to live in his DOTA world.
Trying to be his listener.
Trying to be his accompanist.
Trying to be his perfect lover.
Trying to be with him, for the longest time that I could.
However, I wonder if, one day, he might leave me.
:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers