Friday, February 12, 2010

Sigh,

When everyone is going back home one by one and it's in my scene.
Duh.
Can you really go know that how wish I am to go back home right now.
I MEAN RIGHT NOW.
Baby was home last night.
Soooooo nice la wei.
I look at my ticket:

13th February 2010, Seremban to Batu Pahat, Terminal 1, 10.30am.

Yea. It's the time and the date.
=(
I have got the lesson.
Next time buy earlier ticket and apply for leave!
Muahahaha.
Don't want ler.
Image of good student will then be spoiled.
Haha.
Don't care liao la.
As long as I can back home earlier like them.
=)

I wanna go back to prepare everything and welcome the new year.
I like that feeling.
Tomorrow still can la, perhaps.
Haha.

Went Seremban again with baby yesterday to pay the balance of the damn Celcom bill.
Phew~
Finally, finished.
The cuaca is so damn hot huh.
Baby and I were sweat like hell while waiting for the stupid ktm.
However, we still did the same thing that will never change no matter how, no matter what.
Yea, you're right.
Picture.
Hiak hiak~
Gonna show them out here again.
=)


Purposely asked baby act this pose. XD

NG la. ==



Ini baru betul ma.


Kacau kacau while baby was playing his hp game.

The blackie. =D

Panorama shot.
Every single angle of my dear baby Melvin Tey Wei Jiun. Hahaha.

The taste of Heineken is just like Carlsberg. Cheh~ I thought it's sweeter. ==


Wish to hang my clothes downstair.
It's so fuckin' hot la.
My jeans.
Sigh.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.
Looking forward to Sunway trip with my kaki.
Ah Kong a...
I wish you will be there too.
=(
How sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers