Monday, February 22, 2010

Rojak .






The annoying thunder is ruining my mood now.
Sigh.
I just hate it to the core.
Can someone mute it?
Thanks.

Well, Genting trip was as fun as I can't imagine and we were totally running out of energy at last.
How cold you know
Really kenoott tahan betul wei.
Haha.
But I was happy that we had the greatest moment before Ah Mey leaves Malaysia.
Photos are too many.
So sorry that I did not upload all of them.
Haha.
Guys,
Friendship forever okay?
I love you all, for that much. :)

Baby.
I hope there will be NO MORE NEXT TIME.
Promise me,
Okay?
I just dislike people cheat on me.
Especially the one that I trust the most.
I am trying to do the best that I could.
I gonna give you all of that.
You deserve it because I love you more than everything.
So, I hope that you will know all of my feelings.
Dear, appreciate every moment that we are having now.
I do appreciate it much more greater than before.
I LOVE YOU.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers