Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am homed .


* wish to get this bouquet of flower from my beloved bii. XD
Hmm.
Feel a little bit tire right now.
But I am fighting with those tiredness in order to webcam with my baobeii later.
I was so surprise with those thingy that mummy told me yesterday.
I was so glad but this kinda surprise made me not really dare to tell mummy about the truth.
However, she will get the answer soon.
Haha.

No shopping for today.
Ishhh.
Went xiao yi's house and had chat with them and played with those kids who are bising betul.
Aduh.
Haha.
But I like this kinda big family. =)
17th December my big big family is going to Langkawi together for 4 days.
Hehe.
I can't imagine how lots of photos I am going to show off here after that.
Haha.


* The little cutie who was abnormal today as he keep sticking with me today.
Haha. XD

Day 3 I am homed.
The feeling is warm. =)
Indeed, I still missing someone for non-stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers