Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5.43 a.m.

Woke up at 5.43 a.m. today because of my sis's damn alarm.
Opened my eyes and turned off the alarm.
As usual, my direction turned to my phone.
3 messages of him.
And immediately jumped up from my bed
You guys sure can't imagine how a silly girl jump up from her bed at such a freak time for just a stupid reason-TURN ON HER LAPTOP
Siao eh.
But I really can't wait till tonight to read his post.
It's very important to me.
Hehe.
Again, he touched me.
But this time he was using his space.
The post made me suddenly so damn miss him and I cried.
I just hope that he was beside me at that moment.
Cause I gonna say a thanks to him.
Directly.
Thanks for loving me so much.
Baobeii.
I appreciate all that you gave me.

I love you for that much too.
Remember that, is just you.
FOREVER-THAT'S WHAT I WANT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers