Saturday, November 21, 2009

Untitled.

Soooooo so lazy to update my blog recently.
I think is because of the tiredness and laziness after work.
Haha.
Plan to draw comic about bii and I.
Andrew asked: " Started?"
Then I was like: "Hahahahaha..."
LOL.
Andrew said no time it's just an excuse.
Haha.
Actually I am lazy.
Anyway, I will try.
I was quite free in shop.
Maybe I have to prepare my pencil and drawing paper at shop and start it.
But mummy sure will ask this ask that de ler.
Sien.
Sure I will start it one day.
Haha.
Wait for that.

Bii finally found a job.
But he just wants to work till the middle of December.
Maybe he can't tahan the feeling of standing there for the whole working period gua.
Don't really want to ask for the real reason from him although I wish to know that.
As long as he is happy with that, I got no comment.
I just don't want he wastes time at home.

Time goes faster recently.
Wooooo~
I like that.
Haha.
Going tobuy small small drawing book tomorrow.
Hehe.
I will post the photo of the comic up here if I finally done that.
=)

As usual, I miss him.
For damn much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers