Thursday, October 29, 2009

The very last moment .

Start mypost today with this kinda silly guy cam-whored picture.

But I like this picture. =)

While searching for a suitable picture to be uploaded to today's post,I cried.

Not because I am going to leave INTI for 2 months.

Not because I can't study for 2 months.

Not because I have to work with daddy for 2 months.

Not because of the boredom in the 2 FUCK months.

For the all, the only one reason is

ICAN'TEVENMEETHIM for that 2 months.

We can't laugh together.

we can't go Roswell at the middle of night.

We can't watch PPS together.

We can't do lotsa things....together.

I hate this kinda "offer" to students.

It's sucked when you miss someone you love and you can't even meet him.

God. 60++ days.

Would they just pass in a short moment?



For this 2 months holiday. I have grumbled for this freaking much.

Think about the days I left in INTI, I think I gonna commit suicide.

Muahahaha.

Tell you guys, 2 or 3 more semester I left.

And most probably

I can't directly continue with Degree in INTI.

Haix.

Okay.

I am not going to continue to think about that kinda sad case.

I am not going to let it to ruin my very last moment with him today.

THEVERYLASTMOMENT.

With you.



I will try my best to endure the sadness and my tears.

Tonigh or tomorrow morning.

=(




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers