Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby is addicted to his PS2 in a sudden.
Haix.
Too bore at home la.
Those people so fuck up diao huh.
Don't wanna accept my bii for the vacancy.
Thought my bii so lao ya meh.
Cheh.
He is my pro bii okay.
><

It's going to the middle of November soon.
Haix.
In deed, I want the time to pass as fast as possible.
But today is already Thursday.
Too fast le ba?
Hehe.
I wanna meet bii bii.
I wanna meet bii bii.

Finally, I introduced bii to daddy.
Hmm...
What I feel now is. Bii passed the first section huh.
Cause daddy wanna meet baby first luh.
Haha.
When ler? When ler?
I can't wait to see my baby shy shy de face ler.
That pattern is so damn cute la wei.
I love it ler.
Haha.

Anyway,
I am glad to hear that daddy is no longer object I pato now.
Hehe.
Just he hope that I can meet a good guy.
And I truly wish that
HE WILL BE THE ONE.
MY MELVIN.
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers