Friday, September 25, 2009


Yup yup yup.

That's how I look like right now.

Haha.

Just after having my lunch and I am going to start my assignment right after my post today.

Hmm.

Raya break?

Haha. For me, it is definitely not a Raya break.

Daddy's shop is busy like hell everyday.

That's why I can't have a nice Raya break like you guys have.

It's totally kills as my tireness is overlap day by day. =x

Same to my assignments.

Haix.

But I know, I can handle it !

Haha.

Huh? What you said? Why am I so free today to blog everything out?

Hmm..I can say that today is actually the first and the only one-day-Raya-break for me.

However, I still gotta do my assignment.

So I think I am not too free la.

Just will feel more relax luh. =D

But daddy and mummy have to busy like hell le.

Sorry, I can't give them a hand as my assignment gonna pass up on Monday. =(

Soooooooo~

I am here to blog those thing happened at my shop now.

Hehe.




Chiang chiang~ I was wearing this Baju Kurung yesterday. Nice?
First time trying. Hehe. But finnaly I can't tahan and change back my own cloth. XD

* The prettiest at my shop- Alice.

* Her voice is so damn sweet- Aini.

* Daddy took it using his phone-N95. Nice wei.
Left- The most sampat- Azie.
Right- Alice.
Free to take photo only at night or the lunch time.
Haha.
That's why only few pictures to share.
Oh ya.
I found 2 of my big brother and small brother's pictures but i have forgotten to show them out.
Here's come.


* This picture is so fucking funny as my little brother was struggling with the PSP.
Funny? XD



* This is the second. My big brother. Have you ever seen a kid cam-whoring like him?
Haha. XD


I love them.
Although they are naughty.
Haha.
Okay.
Gonna post another one with another title which is only for my dear.
=))
Toodles. ♥♥











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers