Monday, September 7, 2009


Wah.

I can see my blogspot goes moldy as I have been so long time didn't update it.

Haha.

First day of class.

Being cheated when I went for my first class.

Maybe he was not doing so purposely.

Maybe I should forgive him and ignore this kinda small thing.

But I just want to know where he had gone this morning.

If he was really sleeping then i will just forgive him.

Hmm....

I hope he will do what he had said before.

Really hope that he will change.

Classes were like normal.

Boring + sleepy.

Haha.

Assignment questions for Retail Marketing are out and the due date will be 3 weeks later.

ZOMG.

So lazy ler.

Haha.

Short semester. No choice. =x

Nothing special for this semester I think.

I still have to be alone, perhaps.

But if what baby said come true, then everything will be different.

Haha.

Who knows? =D

However, I dare not to think about it so much as baby's memory is just 32MB.

Maybe it will never come true and this semester will be like the previous semester.

Okay.

Just leave it.

I will still appreciate what I am having now with baby.

Because he is the one I love.

THE ONLY ONE and THE LAST ONE. =)

Hope that he loves me for this much too.

This is one of the wish that I want to put in my wish list.

Haha.



P/s: I hope that when I am down or alone, I can see you are there for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers