Wednesday, September 16, 2009








Isshhhhhhh..
My forehead. Damn.
Become Abunene adi lo.
Vincent a. Your traditional way for headache really effective la.
But hor the result huh really hor si beh gao lat ler. XD
Today was going to class with the cute bandage la.
Everyone was like urh "what the hell wrong with this people".
Haha.
But I prefer to do that than I leave it like Abunene. XD
I was left out 2 pictures that I suppose to share with you all before.
I found them today and I am going to show them out here. =)
* Took this picture in the ktm. Baby's thumb nail. And I put it black. But now it putus adi.
* This is the bracelet that baby gave me. I like it. =)
Quite tire right now.
Going to rest soon.
Haha.
Miss my baobeii baby.
Muakz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers