Thursday, September 10, 2009

Have fun at Port Dickson.

This is the very damn first time I go there.

But it's night.

So I can't really see the nice view of the sea side.

But I went Avillion Hotel's Gallery Bar to have a glass of cocktail named Planter's Punch.

It's nice. =)

The hotel looks so fucking nice and it's so relaxing when I was having the beverage there with the romantic environment.



Next time I wanna try Vodka.

Hehe.

How nice the 2 hours trip was.

It really swept my pekcek-ness and sadness away.

Thanks again. =)

Let's the pictorials do the indescribable things.


I like the song of the sea. =)

With the alcoholic beverage- Planter's Punch.

Emo-ing.

I like this picture most. =)

Ended.

It's the time to sleep.

Night everyone.

Planter's Punch. Nice. Hehe. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers