Friday, September 11, 2009

One day trip at Seremban with baobeii .


* On the way back to INTI. Airport Liner. Baobeii and I.


* Were waiting for the ktm to depart.
Venue : Seremban


* This is what we did when too free. XD


* Took twice only success. LOL.


* I like mirror. =)


* You'll be the next. [ The final destination ]


* Baobeii standed like a wood. XD


* This is the movie that make my brother get addicted into.


* Cool baby.


* Cam-whoring when waiting for the time to pass. Two of us were being lala zai and lala mui. XD


* The effect of the sunlight. Baobeii was so cool.


* Edited this for baobeii. I like the feeling.


* Curi curi cium baobeii. XD


* I like this picture mist and I have set it as my laptop wallpaper.


* Baobeii looked so damn funny. I can view it when I am sad. Sure laugh till my ass off. XD
My dai dai baobeii. My forever baobeii.


* Taxi taxi. =)


* Watch this guys. It's disgusting but it's nice.
Rating : 8/10


* This is how my laptop screen look like. Hehe.

The pictorial is ended.

Hehe.

I start my blog with the pictorial today to make the style of writing different purposely.

As I want to share out every happy moment that I have today with baobeii.

Thanks baobeii.

However, there were something that made me down too.

It did not take a long time for me to feel upset as you are beside me, baobeii.

You are the one who can really melt my heart entirely.

And

I am not able to stay here without you.

Sorry as sometime I really wish you to be there but you don't and I am sad.

Sorry as sometime I really don't know how to express my feeling out when you talk to me and I keep quiet.

Sorry as my busuk face after get scold from you.

Sorry that I still can't be the perfect one.

But I will just try baby.

Please forgive me..

I am really sorry.

Baby, I just wish that every time when I am alone or sad, you will always be there for me.

I love you.

Forever.

P/s: Guys..go and watch The Final Destination 4. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers