Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Voice-less .

H1N1 finally invaded INTI-UC successfully.

Haix.

What we are waiting for is the holiday.

Mana tahu tak ada.

Sien la.

Cindle is going to leave here soon.

Take care and all the best. =)

Haha.

Few days ago.

Ah Pak asked me : " Can I get your msn? My friend wanna it."

Haha.

I was like wish to laugh till my ass off that time.

Cause it has been so bloody long time that I didn't face this kinda happen.

Then

" urh. hahahaha. who o? Why he wants to get my msn?"

" aiyak. He will tell you the reason in msn la. So please just give me okay? Else I will be killed by him."

" haha. u take from JK lo. hahaha." (pointed JK and walked away.)

Told baobeii about this.

But he was like no response.

Haha.

Don't know why.

Hmm.

He added me finally.

Vincent Yap.

Haha.

Chiang chiang~~~ photo~~ (curi punya, XD)

He is a man although he looks like a girl, guys. XD

He taught me LAW assignments as he is taking UK Law.

Haha.

He helped me a lottttt.

And I completed my LAW assignments last night successfully. =)

Today, I planned to blog him out is just for saying a big THANK YOU to him.

Arigato Gozaimasu.

Thanks Vincent for endowing his sleeping time and teaching me the laws.

Thanks Vincent for buying me Strepsils, orang juice and da bao for me.

Thanks Vincent for cheering me up every time ( as when I saw him I laugh laugh laugh and laugh for no reason )

Here's my 3 big thanks for you ya. =)

Oh ya.

He drew it when he was having class today.

Haha.

Nice but...

Urh. Vincent a.

The legs hor. Should draw betul betul ler.

Haha. XD

Next year you will be in UK.

All my best regards for you there ya. ( in advance )

Haha.

Okay la.

Finish talking about Vincent.

My turn.

Hmm...

Day by day.

My throat turns more and more worse.

Sien la.

Voiceless liao lo.

Pekcek. ><

MKT test today was suck suck suck.

I was like what the fuck when I saw the questions that I suppose to answer 2 out of 4 but I just manage to answer 1, listen guys, is 1, ONE, SATU.

Sze Ling. I think you were having the same feeling with me at that time.

Sorry daddy and mummy.

I can't get good results for this semester I think.

I can't get the student award from INTI for this semester.

Haix.

Next week will be the final.

Hope can go through it well.

Same for baobeii. Add oil ya.

Hope to see your smile when you get your results next semester. =)

I want go to baobeii's house as we are going to leave INTI for 2 weeks semester break.

I need your sayang.

I need it, seriously.

Haha. Baobeii is sleeping right now I think. Hmm.

Miss him much.

My forever - number 9. Muakz. >3

P/s : I want my voice back. =(



对自己好一点,因为一辈子不长。
对身边的人好一点,因为下辈子不一定能在遇见。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers