Friday, August 7, 2009


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

All kinda pekcekness are around me right now and make me really can't concentrate on my study.

Tomorrow is the 1st final exam that I have to sit for.

MALAYSIAN STUDIES=SEJARAH.

What the hell that I study Sejarah for?

Damn boring. Damn Wu liao. Damn fei.

Is it useful for business students?

LOL.

Waste my money and time to study for it.

I HATE IT TO THE CORE !!!

Jerk.

I wish to throw my tantrum.

But there's no way for me to do so.

Bang wall?

Maybe.

Hehe.

Well pekcek also have to continue.

Or else I will die again in tomorrow's exam.

BUT-I-REALLY-DON'T-HAVE-STUDY-MOOD-AT-ALL.

Why la.

Don't like this ler.

Wake up. Wake up. ><

Here come the stressful days.

8th August - 14th August.

Dying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers