Friday, August 7, 2009

Have fun .

Was studying till my mood has already gone.

Opened facebook and found Chang Wei bought my baby from Friends For Sale.

Ish.

Then.

Chang Wei, Wei Sheng and I keep bullying baby by buying him there.

Haha.

Funny yi xia ler. XD

Here's the process.

1. Chang Wei bought baobeii liao. 2. Chang Wei continue to buy Wei Sheng and I bought back baobeii.

3. Chang Wei bought again and typed " Haha" there. >< 4. He continued to buy and I continued to buy too. Hehe.
5. Wei Sheng bought pula and purposely asked me to buy back. >< 6. Then I continued to buy back baobeii again. Funny dao~
7. They were surrendered and changed their targets. Haha. I am the winner.






Yahoo~

Lalala~ I AM THE WINNER.

BAOBEII IS MINE. =)

1 comments:

Shine said...

haha... u guys are funny la...

and at the last ur friend bought the drummer guy right...

that one is my friend ler xD

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers