Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home .

I am home after 3 hours journey from Seremban to Batu Pahat.

Hmm..

Baobeii is also homed.

I miss him more than usual.

2 weeks just like 2 years.

Haha.

Just hope that this 2 weeks will pass as quick as possible. =)

Gonna post up some pictures that I took it this morning.


* Baby was online-ing. =)



* I love him. He loves me.


* I like this picture damn much. Baby so cute.

Leave INTI around 12.45pm.

Reached Seremban and bought the ticket but just left the 4.30pm bus ticket.

Haix.

No choice.

Nana's 3.30pm.

Thanks Nana for accompanying too. =)

We shopped at Terminal 1.

* Nana and I. Hehe.

Arrived home around 8pm.

Was damn hungry.

Haha.

Eat rojak immediately after I put down my things.

Hehe.

Missing baby now.

Don't know what he is doing right now.

><

I miss you, baobeii Melvin.




天上有无数的星星 , 世上有无数的男孩 ,

但是

天上只有一个月亮 , 世上只有一个你 .




Jing is currently addicted to Nan Ren KTV . =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers