Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blogging mood come back luh.

Since I did not blog out a lot of things before this, I am going to blog them out today. =)

Lalala.

Today is the first day of Puasa so daddy decided to close the shop at 6pm.

That's why I have the mood and time to blog everything out today.

Hehe.

Yesterday was a bad day for KK.

Robbery case occured in his shop early in the morning.

Haix.

Such an unlucky day for him and daddy too.

Cause that is daddy's shop actually.

Hope everything will be alright after that.


The two little precious cousins. =)

Have you seen this before? Hehe. Took it at my grandma's house.

Who is interested with that kinda tall ROTI TISSUE? Hehe.
Venue : 801 Taman Bukit Perdana.

The one who saw the flash and gave a big smile to you ! =D


Waiting for baobeii to finish his online game right now.

As I am going to video-call with him.

Haha.

I wanna see baobeii's silly face.

Stupid face.

Cute face.

Haha.

I miss him for 1 weeks times.

7 days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes and 604800 seconds non-stop. =)

Hope to receive his present when go back to INTI.

Before I end my post today, I gonna say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my babe Ah Chian.

We used the bun to replace the cake. Haha.

But finally got cake also la. From Sze Wei them.

Lalala. Share share. 8 of us.
Ah Chian, Jia Xin, Ah Lin, Xue Mey, Ah Kong, Ah Her, Ah Hong and I.

Here's my biggest wishes for you babe.

Wish you sweet sweet with Zai Ngiao forever and stay pretty.

Chian, you get slim already. Hahahaha.

Congrates ! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers