Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy valentine's day & 2nd anniversary !



Tomorrow is the valentine's day for 2011.
How are you going to celebrate it with your loves one?
I love roses, seriously.
It withers very fast yet it is very romantic.
Who don't wish to receive a big bouquet of roses during valentine?
Almost every girl goes insane when they receive roses.
Me either.
People around you will just admire dou sei.
Haha.
Boys will never ever know what do roses mean to us.
Anyway, a small rose without any nice decorations will also delight me for the coming whole week.
And the love-shape-lollipop too.
Thanks to my babyboy.
They are the present for my valentine and also our second anniversary !
Yet, I am still owing baby his present due to my financial problem right now.
Haha.
Haven't get my salary ma.
What to do?
=P
Wait for the end of this month then.
I already have an idea for his present, teeeheeee...


Happy valentine's day!
Toodles
=]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers