Friday, September 17, 2010

UK Farm- Kluang





This is the first year for 16th September to be set as a public holiday- Malaysia Day.
Daddy brought us to UK Farm at Kluang after hearing the recommendation from aunt.
What a wonderful day with lambs, goats, and sheep, their poops as well.
Haha.


The first place that we headed to. Toilet. Haha.



I looked fat in this picture. Agree? So ugly de luh.

Mummy was buying the bus ticket at the counter.
The grasses for feeding those goats.

The 便当

It's so delicious when everything seen from pictures. Haha. However, We did not get any of them back home.

Blur. My bro's 杰作
The free beverage.
The journey was about to start !











The Etawa which is also called as 许愿羊

It seriously look like a big dog!

Daddy was carrying the little cutie. Sorry I accident-ly made it blur.
He was trying to hug. But....

Ended up, he run away.   xD

Ostrich which its brain is smaller than its eye. OMG. Brainless la. Haha.

Fell in love with the grasses there. <3

百香果. I wonder what's its name in English.  @@


Baby, how's your dad's looks like?



Free to eat. But they are totally sour!

Mummy looked nice in this picture.  :)

Can you see those goats and lambs?

This is for people to sleep. Opps.



Nice to the max!
Mummy cam-whored with daddy.

Another expensive staying rooms with better facilities.

Come and feed us ! Meehhh~

Mummy, you're so imba! Haha. Both hands feeding.











"Hmmm? No birds?"

"I said got birds la weyy"

Cross the place under the giant goat's stomach to make a wish!

My two brothers were really funny in this picture. My big bro was acting to suck the "balls" What the phuck? LMAO!












Reached home around 5p.m.
Tiring day.
After having bath, we headed to grandma's house at Rengit.
Ali Ji Fan for the dinner!
Yummy~

Playing lantern there.


Does it cause you to think of your childhood people? I do.  :)
Was trying to make a font in the dark using phone's light. But failed.   :(
Gonna try again next time. Hmph!

The longest pictorials that I ever had.
Haha.
Post with the most pictures is the interesting-est!
Right?   *wink*
Going back INTI tomorrow.
Hubby is going to fetch me at Seremban.
Yahooo~
Can't wait to meet him.
He is waiting for me to eat mooncake with him.
Haha.
Hubby, do you need a lantern too?
I will bring 午餐肉,肉酱,肉丁,油 back as well.
Gonna start our cooking time again.
Miss you lots Melvin Tey.




I love my family.
I'm glad to have them beside.


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers