Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Lantern Day



Happy Lantern Day people !
How's your 月光晚会?
How many lanterns have you burnt?
Haha.
I miss my family when everyone was telling me they were going for celebration.
I miss my sister and brothers.
I did accompany them to play lantern couple weeks ago but I miss them right now.
:(
Mummy texted me and said they went for dinner at Wu Be's temple.
She reminds me about that.
Have been 2 years did not attend that kinda dinner.
So you can't blame me as I forgot about it completely.
Haha.
Some more Ah Mey wasn't there also.
Miss you Ah Mey.
You might can't see any lantern and mooncake in Japan.
Do you?
Haha.
I know you miss home too.
Half an hour more to the ending of this meaningful day.



Guess what's that guys?
Jiadaaaa```
It's water chestnut.
It is called 菱角in Chinese.
Tried before?
I bet most of you don't even know what the hell it is.
Some people still saying that "Goshh, I feel it is disgusting by looking at it, how dare am I going to taste it? yucks."
Haha.
Seriously, it is a kind of plant.
The taste just like urhmm..
Potato?
Haha.
I tasted it ages ago and I have not seen it for a long time already.
My grandpa used to buy this thing for us when we were celebrating this festival at his house.
Awww, I miss that moment so much.
Try this out next time yea people.
Although I wonder it still exist or not.
Haha.





Happy Lantern Day, baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers