Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to INTI








Back back, I'm back to INTI.
The 2 weeks Raya holiday passed so fast.
I am here to attend classes, face tests & assignments, and have happy moment with friends and baby again.
2 months left in INTI.
But if I can't get any scholarship then I may continue my Degree life in INTI again.
UK- my dream.
Jiayouss in applying scholarship and work hard for my last subjects to achieve higher CGPA.
Don't wanna to increase the burden of daddy.

Took some pictures with baby just now.
I like his new spec and his jersey.
Haha.
Love him so much.
So much and so much.
I look tiny whenever he is right beside me.
Haha.
He makes me feel safe anytime.  *wink*



Duhhhhhhh.
Classes start tomorrow.
Study mood not yet fly back to me, how?  :(
Jialatt jialatt.
Gonna makan ular again.




Tell me you are mine. I’ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
Melvin Tey Wei Jiun. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers