Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bloody day.




How fast can you swim?
Haha.
I do not know how to swim AT ALL actually.
Haha.
So when Piranhas come to me sure lie straight straight and let them bite.
Went for the movie at Square One MBO with Ah Mey and Ah Kong today.
The storyline was just okayy but it's really shock, DISGUSTING and full of big boobs.
Muahahaha.
It was especially for guys to watch, perhaps.
Let's see some pictures.





Hahahahaha. I hate the fake blood which made me nearly vomit my corns out while watching.

Guys, please don't ever try to eat your popcorns along with the movie.
Maybe you will see there's a finger in your corns?
LOL !

Nice day with them.
Wait for Zavier and Aloysius to come back and yamcha together.
*wink*






Seriously thank to Ah Mey bought these stuffs from Japan.
My beloved ShinChan and OnePiece.
Happy happy, I am a happy bird.
:)






Baby, I miss you lots.
makxx.
Where's your arm?
Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers