Friday, October 23, 2009

Fuyoooo~
Damn lotsa photos to share today.
Haha.
Because I went Seremban with my sweet heart again. =))
Hehe.
I went Seremban for the purpose of my ticket on next Friday that is after my last exam paper.
Hmm.
What a sad case.
How can I tahan those uncontrollable emotions for missing my baby for 2 fuck months?
Oww. Baby. =((

Just ignore those grumbles first. * as I am going to grumble more after this, absolutely. =(
Well, I had a great day at Seremban again.
After reaching Seremban, our stomach were so damn calling for food, especially for baby.
I really can't imagine.
He ate 3 burgers !
3 BURGERS GUYS !
Please give him a big hand. Haha.
As usual, I ate my beloved Filet-O-Fish, 1 set. =)


* The way we eat our French Fries.

Hmm..
Starving and ticket's problems were solved, then we went for a movie at Terminal 2, again.


* Whiteout. 18PL
Baby and I rated 6/10

Before we step into the cinema, we took blooooody lots of photos again.
Hehe.


* I like this kinda light effect. =)

* So, I cam-whored while baby was toilet-ing.

* Baby looked so damn cool and handsome in this photo. But some technical problem there la huh. Sad case. =((


* Mirror is my best friend.

* 2nd.

* It was so dark wei.

The movie lasted for 2 hours and we decided to go back Nilai directly.
Then, photos again. XD


* Big big head and small small head. =))

* OMG. My eyesbag. T-T

* On the way to INTI. I took this in the taxi. Hehe.


Guys, I almost forget to share with you all the photos that baby took last night.
They are so funny wei.
Can't miss them out.
Haha.



* This is the surprise that baby bought for me when he went Genting last weekend.
I love it so much.

* 6 small chocolates in the box. It cost baby RM28. ==

Anyway, I wanna thank my baby again.
Baby, I love you.
>3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers