Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blood donation .

Everyone did the greatest job these 3 days.
Yuhoooo~
I joined LEO because of Shugan.
Haha.
I was shocked when i got to know that I was the Secretary for Blood Donation Event.
Firstly, I really felt so damn stress as I don't know everything about it.
But i kept trying to learn and involved myself into the event, and now
The event is ended.
I got my very first LEO experinces after joining this event.
Thanks Wai Kit and Shugan.
They helped me a lot. =)
Baby missed the chance to donate his blood as he is taking anti-biotic.
Haix.
You gonna try next semester,baby. =)
People were gone crazy to take pictures today.
Haha.

My first picture today. Shugan, the VOC and I.

OC, Wai Kit, was nearly faint after he donated his blood. XD

The naughtiest Dodo.

New friends. Yun Ching- Jing -James.

The poor 2 VIP were being aluba. LOL.

Kinda silly face. What's the hell wrong to me??

Thanks guys for your contribution these 3 days.

INTI LEO, Roar Roar Roar~

It's still a lotsa photos I am waiting for.

So, the pictorials are ended here. Sorry.

Anyway, we hit the target of 250 donors. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers