Monday, July 18, 2011

surprised.

One Piece fans, look over here !
Awww.
I got a surprise from hubby's kaki-s.
See !!!!


































One Piece patung-patung.
How cute can?
It's my belated birthday present.
Credit to Albin Law and those kaki-kaki.
Merci 





















































Regretfully don't have Nami, Usopp, Robin, Franky and Brook.
Haha.
Luckily Chopper is there !
Wheee.
:D
Thanks to you guys again.




Spent the weekend with hubby.
It's sweet yet short.
:(
Okay, I know I am just too sticky.
Damn sticky.
Extremely sticky gf.
Sorry hubby if you feel nasty.

I should feel happy now as I am going to meet him again on this coming Friday.
Haha.
Graduation ceremony guys !
Come Sport Hall and take picture with me !
Lol.
Syiok sendiri.
:P

























Love to stick with you, honey.


♥ 


































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers