Monday, July 25, 2011

Officially out of school :)




























I'm officially out of school !
Noooo, I'm officially out of INTI, haha.
Checked out from Darwin - Withdrawn  - Graduated !
I had been 2 years in INTI.
I gained friends, I gained knowledge, I gained experiences, and I got him.
I joined LEO, I joined CC5 as well as CC6, I joined blood donation event, and I got LEO buddies.
I couldn't describe how fast did the time pass and how many things I have learned and I have gained in INTI.
Anyway, still need to thank INTI for giving me either good or bad memories.
Pictorial starts !

My beloved family.

Pretty ah chia.

Lovely roommate.

Kaki Siongzu.



38 po JC. haha.

I admit, I love flowers pretty much although they withered very fast.



hubby and I.

Wei Qian and I.

Meiting and I.

Pain like hell !!! Caused by the heels. Sighh.


































































































Something actually made me don't really in the mood that day.
Hmmmm.
I should start to change from now onwards to gain a better life in the future, perhaps.
I hope, really hope that I will be able to make it.
Looking forward to my Degree life now.
8 months more to get rid of working life.   *big sigh

Lastly, congratulation for myself !
:D
xoxo  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey din tell me!!!if not,i sure will visit you!!!
anyway,congratz...

W.Jing said...

thankiew gao le :)

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers