Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lovely Wesak

Spent my Wesak Day with Ah Chian yesterday in Singapore.
So bad that baby did not inform me earlier that he miss me and he wish me to be in JB.
Hahahahaha.
Abandoned him for one day and I went for my Singapore bf- Ah Chian.
LOL.

It was very funny that we went to Marina Bay and searched for Merlion Park.

No middle-finger please. Ngek ngek.























I am working in Raffles Place but I don't even know that Merlion Park is actually in Raffles.
Two idiots.
Haha.
Don't blame me.
You should blame the government since they covered the Merlion's head up.
They are trying to make a hotel?
Duh.

































They are trying to use this baby Merlion as a replacement?
No point what.
So small, attractive-less, agree?

































Wasted my time to go for the Merlion.
Disappointed max !
Grrr.

Headed to Sentosa then.
It's damn hot !!



























Sorry luh, we can't afford to enter to USS.
Haha.
But we bought a medium pack of popcorn costs 15 dollar wei.
Please tell me, we are poor or rich?
Lmao.


































I think you can never find this in Malaysia, don't you?
I wonder.
Maybe you have to check it out.
It is so damn tasty, but you will feel nasty if you keep on eating.

























望梅止渴-ing.
Haha.




















































Candy tree !
































20 dollar candy ! Woahhh..


































What a funny pose?

































Was having breakfast at MCD.
I prefer Hotcakes than Sausage McGriddles. :(
Like this picture so much.
I looked so shinny although kepala senget.
Haha.

















































Ah Chian's dreamworld !!
Haha.
I wish to be there one day too !
:)

































Tadang~ photo of the day.
I am acting cute, so sorry.
Hahahaha.
But I know you still lovin' it, right?
Teeheee.  :P

Gonna meet you soon, dear.

vous manque 

1 comments:

I'm 琳 said...

yeah...i m lovin'it...MCD 口号^^

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers