Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tsk.

Staying alone in the house now.
No apek, no ah chian, no peggy, siapa pun tak daaa!
That's why I hate to come back so fucking early.
But baby is going to his cousin's wedding dinner, bo bian lo, sighhh.
I supposed to go back home on this weekend but I need to take those iphones to baby's mum.
That's why I headed to JB again.
Sorry daddy I couldn't manage to celebrate with you all in Sushi King.
I hope you won't angry with me, kay?































Wei Da's, Li Yen's and Melvin's.
So weird when I call baby "Melvin".
Hahaha.
I used to call his full name, though.
So rude huh?

Had a short chat with changwei's gf yesterday.
Ladies' talk weyy.
:)
She is nice and gentle.
She reminded me about the preparation for my Degree life.
Sigh.
What major I want to take?
I really have no idea.
Alamak...
:(
Anyway, I really need to start to prepare for everything liao.
6 months more to get rid of this boring life and this lonely place.
Hoooray !







































Owhh yea, gonna show you how serious the sun-burnt was on baby's hand which I left out the photo in the previous post.







































Heart-ache man.
Both hands okayy.
I should apply 1 bottle of sun-block lotion on this coming weekend to avoid this huh.
Haha.
I am coming, Pulau Tioman !
Lalala.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers