Friday, January 14, 2011

random post



Here comes a random post.
I need to admit that I am just over narcissistic.
Haha.
Hey come on, I believe that you all did this too.
Aren't you?
My hair is getting longer and longer.
But it is no longer straight and smooth like before.
Gonna go for rebonding and hair-dye one day.
Baby broke his promise, again.
Sad case.

I'm going back home tomorrow and mummy has actually dated me to go buy some new year stuffs with her on Sunday.
Yahoooo.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner.
I wonder if I still can hang out with my kaki like before.
I miss the happy moment.
I bet you all miss it like crazy too.
=[
Sigh.
I haven't get myself any new cloth yet.
I am waiting for my salary which will only be paid on 31st January.
Seriously hope that there are still new and nice clothes waiting for me at Bugis at that moment.
Haha.
So how about you people?
Everything is ready?

I am thinking what wishes I am going to make on the New Year Eve.
*Ngek ngek ngek*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers