Tuesday, January 25, 2011

哈哈笑







I love my 哈哈笑singlet.
Thanks mummy so much.
Haha.
Cute right?
Gonna buy another one more next time.
Hehe.

I resigned yesterday although I just worked for only 1 month.
LOL.
The traffic was too bad in the morning.
And there is no mrt for me to get to Bukit Timah.
Transportation in Singapore is good.
But when comes to traffic jam, you are gonna bump wall liao.
Seriously beh tahan that kind.

What if there is an accident occur?


I came back INTI yesterday after an interview in Raffles Place.
I passed the interview.
But I am still considering since that the salary only $1250 ler.
Give me some comment please.
Should I accept it?
Gonna inform David by tomorrow.
Sigh.
Lazy to go for other interviews also.
Furthermore,
I AM TOTALLY BROKE NOW.
Haha.
No more RM, no more SGD.
Sad sial.

='[








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers