Tuesday, August 3, 2010

T-bowl day




As we promised last semester, we are gonna go to T-bowl at Sungai Wang this semester.
And we made it today, my lovely roommate.   :)
My final semester, the best memory with you.


We reached Sungai Wang around 12pm and straight away hunted for T-bowl for our lunch.
Weeeeeeeeeee.





EMO suddenly? xD




My mushroom soup with the small small bathing bowl. LOL

Wah wah wah . Yummy~

The dessert. So cute right?  :)

What a shame for acting her there. =="""




The so-called "chairs".


I wonder what's the toothbrush for?







I must try this next time !  :D


I like the creativity from the T-bowl's owner.
If I got money sure open a franchise in BP.
ROFL.
I said "IF".
Hahahahahahahaha.

Besides, we went for tattoo as well.
Finding for the tattoo shop that I went last time really wasted us so much efforts and time.
But we still got there.
I made it on my neck and Elaine made it on her feet.

In Bloody Ink.

She was preparing and smiled with her happy face.  :)

In the progress.

Say Cheeeeeessseeee. *kachak*

Fortunately I still remember him and found his shop. Vincent, do you?

Taddaa~ my temporary tattoo. But it is not airbrushing one okayy. It can last at least for 2 weeks time. Can you all see the words? Yup, it's MJ. Our names.  *wink*

Arrived in INTI around 7.30pm.
Argued with the stupid guard.
Knnbccb. *don't ask me what is this for, you will get it if you are clever enough, tsk tsk tsk*
I am damn tire right now but I insist to blog everything out instead of going to bed so freaking early.
Haha.
Because of the tattoo, I have become someone's part-time lady gangster.
Applaud please.
Haha.
Free of charge hor Wong Siong Zu.
As the person you want me to kill is already dead 534 days ago.
Hahahahahaha.




I love you, my roommate. 
Makxxx.  <3







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF???
i think u already got money to get the license for T bowl gua... haha...
longing for ur shop opening @ BP...
sure go support... or maybe, u come support mine.. haha...

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers