Sunday, August 29, 2010

Itchy itchy

Surfing JB.Talks since 3 hours ago instead of doing nothing at DP.
Haha.
I finished my Finance homework yet I don't wanna to start my assignments.
Baby is still playing his dota and I estimate him will stop it at 2.a.m.
Haha.
JB.Talks stuffs were really killing me.
Made me die straight straight by just viewing their photos.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, You make me wanna say, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh My goshh
Baby let me love you downnn
There’s so many ways to love ya.
Muahahaha.
Those stuffs can even make me sing of Usher's song.
LOL.
Let's take a look of the gadgets that I wanna take them home.
=D


I like this watch people. But it costs RM70. Has been added to my wishlist. Haha. Gonna buy it one day.
Lady Gaga's favorite ribbon-make-of-hair hair bow. I saw it in Jb.Talks for only RM8.
Vivi's popular stuff.
I want that rose cincin, seriously.
The flowers just beautiful to the max!
But I don't think I dare to wear it out.
Some more my hair is still not long enough.

When can I get this? I have been spotted this a year ago. Aduh, sakit hati sial.

Why girls can be so freakin' easy attracted by those cute stuffs although they are always be calling as "rubbish"??
Haha.
I am drooling right now.
I am gonna get them soon !
xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers